OHSU Evidence-Based Practice Course for Interprofessional Clinical Teams
Evidence-Based Practice Guideline
Each person will complete an Evidence-Based Guideline that includes their PICO question, search strategy, narrative summary, evidence table(s), practice recommendation(s), evaluation plan and references.
Important Due Dates for the Evidence-Based Guideline:
- April 10: Complete PICO worksheet and "Ask the Question" section of Evidence Summary Template, register for EndNote
- May 15: Complete literature search and “Search for the Evidence” of the Evidence Summary Template.
- May 29: Complete GRADE evidence table, as well as "Critically Analyze the Evidence" and "Apply the Evidence" sections of Evidence Summary Template
- June 6: Submit final guideline using guideline template and draft of clinical decision support tool(s)
- June 13: Presentation of final project
- Last Updated: Feb 18, 2021 3:13 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/EBP4ClinicalTeams
- Print Page