Point of care and clinical decision making tools.
Drug Information for Patients
OHSU drug resources for patients:
- Lexicomp Patient Education
- Micromedex -- patient education materials are included in each medication monograph (select from the left column) and in Micromedex Care Notes.
Free drug patient information resources:
- Dietary Supplement Fact Sheets — collection of fact sheets and other resources from the NIH Office of Dietary Supplements and other federal government sources presents information about dietary supplements and their ingredients.
- MedlinePlus Drugs, Herbs and Supplements — learn about prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines. Includes side effects, dosage, special precautions, and more.
- NIH Drug Information Portal — aggregates information from NIH websites. Contains information for providers as well as patients.
- Last Updated: Mar 11, 2022 3:25 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/clinicalresources
- Print Page