Anesthesiology and Peri-Operative Medicine
Case Files & Boards Study Resources for Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine
- A collection of almost 40 full text titles in anesthesiology, preoperative medicine, and surgery.
- Anesthesiology Core Review by Brian Freeman; Jeffrey BergerISBN: 9780071821377Publication Date: 2014-06-06
- Anesthesiology Core Review: Part Two by Brian Freeman; Jeffrey BergerISBN: 9781259641770Publication Date: 2016-05-17
- AAGBI Core Topics in Anaesthesia 2015 by William Harrop-Griffiths; Richard Griffiths; Felicity PlaatISBN: 9781118780862Publication Date: 2015-06-04
- A Case Approach to Perioperative Drug-Drug Interactions by Catherine Marcucci (Editor); Christopher E. Swide (Editor); F. Jacob Seagull (Editor); Jeffrey R. Kirsch (Editor); Neil B. Sandson (Editor); Michael P. Hutchens (Editor); Erica D. Wittwer (Editor); Toby N. Weingarten (Editor); Juraj Sprung (Editor); Wayne T. Nicholson (Editor); Kirk Lalwani (Editor); David G. Metro (Editor); Randal O. Dull (Editor)ISBN: 9781461474951Publication Date: 2015-09-15
- Anesthesiology Oral Board Flash Cards by Jeff Gadsden; Dean JonesISBN: 9780071714037Publication Date: 2011-09-15
- AccessAnesthesiology This link opens in a new windowAccessAnesthesiology includes anesthesiology textbooks, procedural videos, quick reference guides, tables and charts; drug monographs, and tools for resident education and certification/re-certification in pain management, critical care, and perioperative medicine.
This guide has been created and is updated by the OHSU Library and the OHSU Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine. Please address any request for changes in content to Vivian Hou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in working with the library to set up a similar resource for your department, please contact email@example.com or 503-494-3460.
Need help with your research? Contact us
- Last Updated: Mar 30, 2023 1:40 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/anesthesiology_peri-operative_medicine
- Print Page