Measurement Instruments for Research, Education, and Clinical Practice
Measurement Instruments - What's Included
It isn't always easy to find instruments, surveys, questionnaires, tests and measures. We've put together a guide that will help.
- The Measurement Instruments Review Databases provide in-depth analysis of several types of measures.
- In the Searching Literature Databases section, you'll find search strategies for finding research instruments in CINAHL, Medline/PubMed, ERIC, Nursing Reference Center, and PsycINFO.
- Under Instrument Collections on the Web, you'll find some online resources that provide research instruments.
- OHSU Library offers many Books Describing or Containing Instruments as well.
- Using, Adapting, and Translating Instruments provides some resources on taking the next steps once you find an instrument you would like to use.
- Last Updated: Dec 29, 2021 2:34 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/measurementinstruments
- Print Page