Measurement Instruments for Research, Education, and Clinical Practice
Measurement Instruments - What's Included
It isn't always easy to find instruments, surveys, questionnaires, tests and measures. We've put together a guide that will help.
- The Measurement Instruments Review Databases provide in-depth analysis of several types of measures.
- In the Searching Literature Databases section, you'll find search strategies for finding research instruments in CINAHL, Medline/PubMed, ERIC, Nursing Reference Center, and PsycINFO.
- Under Instrument Collections on the Web, you'll find some online resources that provide research instruments.
- OHSU Library offers many Books Describing or Containing Instruments as well.
- Using, Adapting, and Translating Instruments provides some resources on taking the next steps once you find an instrument you would like to use.
For additional information specific to psychological tests, consult this FAQ provided by the American Psychological Association. This resource explores ways to locate specific test materials, as well as purchasing tests and reviews of available tests. It also goes over several databases useful for finding unpublished measures:
- Last Updated: May 11, 2023 3:54 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/measurementinstruments
- Print Page