History of the Health Sciences
A collection of reference resources related to the history of the health sciences, including medicine, dentistry, and nursing.
- History of dentistry
- History of medicine
- History of nursing
- History of public health
- History of race and medicine in Oregon and the U.S.
- Digital resources and images
OHSU Historical Collections & Archives
Historical Collections & Archives (HC&A), part of the OHSU Library, is the home of OHSU's collections of rare books, archives, manuscripts, and artifacts. Serving the OHSU community and the general public, HC&A supports education and research using these unique collections.
For resources on the broader history of the health sciences, see the tabs at left. For resources related to OHSU history, see our OHSU History resource guide. For information on how to engage with our collections and programming, see below.
- OHSU Historical Collections & Archives websiteLearn about our collections, schedule an appointment, request scans of materials, and more.
- HCA on the OHSU Library BlogSee the latest news and updates from our program.
- OHSU Oral History ProgramExplore diverse perspectives on OHSU's contributions to health care, research, and education. OHSU Historical Collections & Archives directs the program with collaborative input from the university community.
- OHSU Historical Collections & Archives eventsFind calendar listings and available recordings for Library-hosted and history-related events.
- Last Updated: Mar 30, 2023 2:09 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/healthscienceshistory
- Print Page