Research: Methods, Communication, and Evaluation
OHSU Library books on preparing, submitting, and presenting research results:
- Publishing and Presenting Clinical Research by Warren S. BrownerCall Number: WZ 345 B884p 2012
- Medical Writing by Robert B. TaylorCall Number: WZ 345 T245c 2011Link provided is for the eBook. A physical copy is also available in the main Library stacks.
- Writing Research by Judith Clare; Helen HamiltonCall Number: LB2369 W955 2003
- Writing and Presenting Research by Angela ThodyCall Number: LB2369 .T46 2006
- The Manual of Scientific Style by Harold Rabinowitz (Editor); Suzanne Vogel (Editor)Call Number: T11 M2943 2009Link provided is for the eBook. A physical copy is also available in the main Library stacks.
- How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper by Robert A. Day; Barbara GastelCall Number: WZ345 D274h 2006
- Health Professionals Style Manual by Barbara J. Nerone; Shirley FondillerCall Number: WZ345 F673h 2007Link provided is for the eBook. Title is also available as a physical copy in the Library's main stacks.
- How to Write and Illustrate a Scientific Paper by Bjorn Gustavii; Björn GustaviiCall Number: WZ345 G982 2008
- How to Write a Paper by George M. HallCall Number: WZ345 H847 2013Link provided is for the eBook. A physical copy is also available in the main Library stacks.
- Successful Scientific Writing by Janice R. Matthews; Robert W. MatthewsCall Number: WZ345 M439s 2014
- Scientific Writing by Jennifer Peat; Elizabeth Elliott; Louise Baur; Victoria KeenaCall Number: WZ345 S4165 2002Link provided is for 2008 ed. eBook. 2002 ed. of title is available in Library Closed Stacks.
- Writing for the Health Professions by Karl J. TerryberryCall Number: WZ345 T329w 2005
- Last Updated: Apr 4, 2023 2:12 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/research_methods
- Print Page
Subjects: Research and Research Tools and Funding
Tags: research science