Using the Qualitative Analysis Workstation
1. Double-click the ATLAS.ti shortcut on your desktop to launch the program.
2. Go to the bottom-left of the window and select ‘Options’.
3. Next, go to the 'ATLAS.ti Default File Location' section at the bottom of the window
4. Select the folder icon to choose where to export projects
5. Choose a location on your H:drive (Ie, desktop, documents, etc.)
7. Click here to check out more detailed ATLAS.ti user guides and resources.
Express Scribe Transcription
- In the Windows search box, type ‘Express’ and double-click on the ‘Express Scribe Transcription’ program to launch
- Use the following guidelines to operate foot pedal:
- From here you should be able to begin working within the software.
- Click here to check out more detailed Express Scribe Transcription user guides and resources.
- You may also use an open source, web-based transcription option which can be found here: https://otranscribe.com/
- Last Updated: May 25, 2021 3:45 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/QualitativeWorkstation
- Print Page