Ask a question
Chat with us
Meet with a library expert
Make a suggestion
Attend a Workshop
1. Double-click the ATLAS.ti shortcut on your desktop to launch the program.
2. Go to the bottom-left of the window and select ‘Options’.
3. Next, go to the 'ATLAS.ti Default File Location' section at the bottom of the window
4. Select the folder icon to choose where to export projects
5. Choose a location on your H:drive (Ie, desktop, documents, etc.)
6. From here you should be able to begin working within the software.
7. The ATLAS.ti user guides and resources will have more detail.