Using the Qualitative Analysis Workstation
Launching NVivo, ATLAS.ti and Express Scribe Transcription from workstation on the 4th Floor
Getting started with ATLAS.ti
1. Double-click the ATLAS.ti shortcut on your desktop, this is an image of the shortcut:
2. Go to the bottom-left of the window and select ‘Options’.
3. Next, go to the 'ATLAS.ti Default File Location' section at the bottom of the window
4. Select the folder icon to choose where to export projects
5. Choose a location on your H:drive (Ie, desktop, documents, etc.)
6. From here you should be able to begin working within the software.
7. The ATLAS.ti user guides and resources will have more detail:
- ATLAS.ti ShortcutClick here to access the ATLAS.ti website and downloads. Double-click the ATLAS.ti shortcut on your desktop to launch the program.
- Atlas.ti Manuals and DocumentsMore detailed guides and documents about ATLAS.ti
- Last Updated: Apr 4, 2023 12:51 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/QualitativeWorkstation
- Print Page