Using the Qualitative Analysis Workstation
1. Double-click the ATLAS.ti shortcut on your desktop to launch the program.
2. Go to the bottom-left of the window and select ‘Options’.
3. Next, go to the 'ATLAS.ti Default File Location' section at the bottom of the window
4. Select the folder icon to choose where to export projects
5. Choose a location on your H:drive (Ie, desktop, documents, etc.)
7. The ATLAS.ti user guides and resources will have more detail.
Express Scribe Transcription
- In the Windows search box, type ‘Express’ and double-click on the ‘Express Scribe Transcription’ program to launch
- Use the following guidelines to operate foot pedal:
- From here you should be able to begin working within the software.
- The Express Scribe Transcription user guides and resources will have more detail.
- You may also use an open source, web-based transcription option which can be found here: https://otranscribe.com/
- Last Updated: Jun 24, 2022 12:45 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/QualitativeWorkstation
- Print Page