Library Resources for Teaching and Learning
Welcome and Using this Guide
The OHSU Library supports teaching and learning through various resources, tools, and services, including course materials, instruction, software, innovative equipment, spaces, and consultations.
Using this guide:
- The Course Materials section of this guide provides information about leveraging the Library's collections in your teaching and maximizing equitable student access.
- The Instruction and Engagement section describes the Library's instructional services and on-demand learning opportunities.
- The Spaces and Technology section offers an overview of the Library provided spaces available to OHSU members for studying and collaboration, software, and equipment for innovation and creativity.,
- Last Updated: Jan 27, 2023 9:51 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/teachingandlearning
- Print Page