What is Visual Dx?
VisualDx is a differential diagnosis tool with images and point of care information to aid in the identification of visually identifiable diseases. Before using VisualDX, please read the Image Use Policy.
How do I access VisualDx?
1. First, go the OHSU Library main page from your web browser.
2. Scroll down to ‘Popular Resources’ and select ‘Mobile Resources’ from the list of choices.
3. From here, scroll to the end of the page and click on ‘VisualDx’.
4. Please know you may be asked to log into your OHSU Account using Duo Authentication.
- Last Updated: Aug 19, 2021 2:03 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/Using-Visualdx
- Print Page