eBooks @ OHSU Library
General Information about eBooks at OHSU
The Oregon Health & Science University Library subscribes to a number of eBook collections and purchases individual eBook titles. Remote/off-campus access to most of the resources in this guide is restricted to current OHSU students, faculty, and staff with a current OHSU network account.
Things to keep in mind about eBooks at OHSU
- Not all books are available in eBook format.
- Most library eBook collections are presented in formats that are intended for viewing in a browser on a computer. See the Downloading eBooks tab for more information about printing, copying text, and downloading.
- Many of the eBooks and eBook collections that we subscribe to have restrictions on accessibility and use. These restrictions are often created by the owner of the content such as a publisher, author, or another party who maintains rights over the digital product. These conditions often determine who can access the eBook, how it can be accessed or used, or if it can be downloaded or printed. The following article provides a good overview of Digital Rights Management.
Thanks to the Northwestern University Libraries for providing the template for this guide:
- Last Updated: Jun 15, 2021 12:26 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/ebooks
- Print Page