The list below shows the year buildings on OHSU campuses were built or put into service, including some structures that no longer exist and some non-OHSU buildings located on the Marquam Hill campus. The original name for the building is listed first, with later name changes afterwards, including additions to buildings as known.
Medical Science Building (Mackenzie Hall) (central wing addition 1921; west lab addition 1939; 5th floor west wing 1947; cafeteria addition 1968)
Multnomah County Hospital (University Hospital North, Multnomah Pavilion) (east wing 1949; northwest wing 1967)
Katherine Hall (once located east of Multnomah Pavilion where the Shriners Hospital now sits, decommissioned circa 1981)
Doernbecher Memorial Hospital for Children (until 1956) (Dillehunt Hall) (6th floor addition 1956)
Nurses' Dormitory (Emma Jones Hall) (east wing addition 1953)
Veterans Hospital opened on Marquam Hill
Gaines Residence (Gaines Hall)
Outpatient Clinic building (Sam Jackson Hall) (4th floor addition 1949; connection to OHSU Hospital 1953; connection to Multnomah Pavilion 1961; connection to Physician's Pavilion 1993)
Library & Auditorium (Weeks Memorial Library, Old Library) (additions in 1964 & 1989)
University State Tuberculosis Hospital (Campus Services Building)
Baird Hall
Physical Plant (additions in 1957, 1959, & 1967)
Crippled Children's Division building (Child Development Center, Mental Retardation Center, Child Development and Rehabilitation Center, CDRC) (east building added in 1971)
School of Dentistry building (8th floor addition 1960) (vacated in 2014, decommissioned 2017)
Medical School Hospital (University Hospital South, OHSU Hospital) (eastern C-wing addition, 1972)
Student Activities Building (Fitness and Sports Center) (pool addition 1990)
Medical Research Building
Hearing & Speech Institute (Portland Center for Hearing and Speech; Otolaryngology Research Facility, Building 28)
Dotter Research Lab (Dotter Memorial RLIR [Research Lab for Interventional Radiology], Dotter Interventional Institute) (expanded in 1993)
Oregon Regional Primate Research Center (West Campus, Oregon National Primate Research Center)
Alumni Fountain (in front of Mackenzie Hall)
Women's Residence (Residence Hall) (once located east of Kohler Pavilion where Campus Drive now sits, decommissioned 2003)
Basic Sciences Building (Richard T. Jones Hall for Basic Medical Sciences, Richard T. Jones Hall)
Shriners' Hospital for Crippled Children (Shriners Hospital for Children)
Modular Building Structure
Vollum Institute for Advanced Biomedical Research building (roof addition 1991)
Veterans Affairs Medical Center (new buildings on site of earlier Veterans Hospital)
Basic Sciences Building addition - Center for Research on Occupational and Environmental Toxicology (CROET, Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences, Richard T. Jones Hall)
Biomedical Information Communication Center (BICC)
Casey Eye Institute
School of Nursing building
Veterans Affairs Medical Center bridge opens
Physicians Pavilion
Mark O. Hatfield Research Center
Doernbecher Memorial Hospital for Children (new building)
Vaccine and Gene Therapy Institute (West Campus)
Neurological Sciences Institute (West Campus)
Biomedical Research Building (Lamfrom Biomedical Research Building)
Patient Care Facility (Peter O. Kohler Pavilion)
Center for Health & Healing (CHH, Center for Health and Healing 1) (first building on the waterfront campus)
Portland Aerial Tram
OHSU/OUS Collaborative Life Sciences Building (Robertson Life Sciences Building)
Skourtes Tower
Knight Cancer Institute Research Building (Knight Cancer Research Building)
Center for Health & Healing Building 2 (CHH2)
Gary and Christine Rood Family Pavilion
Elks Children’s Eye Clinic