Davis’s Drug Guide delivers comprehensive and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. This up-to-date resource contains everything you need to provide premium care to patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions, and patient teaching. Contains integrated calculators, including a link directly from a drug monograph to a built-in dosing calculator. For mobile access:
1. Download the free UCentral app from the iTunes Store or Google Play
2. Access Davis' Drug Guide via the OHSU Library
3. Click on the Mobile link at the top toolbar of the resulting page. First time users can register for an account. Once you register, you can log in to use mobile or to personalize your web experience.
4. Using the login information you created when you registered, login to the app on your device.
Provides access to several drug resources including Drug Facts and Comparisons, Briggs' Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS), Review of Natural Products, and others. Provided through the OHSU Department of Pharmacy Services.
This drug information resource is made up of multiple pharmacotherapy databases. Includes information on drugs, drug Interaction, drug allergy, drug therapy duplication, dose checking, diagnosis and disease management, formulary services, patient education and clinical support tools. Lexi-Comp also links directly to the Dynamed point-of-care online resource.
Micromedex is a collection of many different drug databases, including Martindale, the Physician’s Desk Reference (PDR), DRUGDEX, DISEASEDEX, POISONDEX, and several alternative medicine databases. Drugs can be searched by trade name, generic name, or “street” name. Information on drug indication, dosage, drug interaction and side effects and poison control information can be found in Micromedex. It covers all FDA approved medications as well as a database of alternative medicines. For mobile access:
1. Download the free Micromedex app from the iTunes Store, Google Play, or the Windows Store
2. Access Micromedex via the OHSU Library
3. Click on the Download Center link in the upper right hand corner of the resulting page.
4. Follow the instructions found on the resulting page. Passwords needed to access the various apps included in the OHSU Library's Micromedex subscription are included here.