Point-of-care clinical decision tool, including evidence-based, clinically-organized summaries. It is updated daily, and includes calculators and patient handouts. For mobile access:
1. Download the free DynaMed Plus App from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
2. Send yourself an Authentication Key from within DynaMed Plus by going to the DynaMed Plus interface on your computer, click on the Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App link in the Spotlight area and provide your e-mail address.
3. View the email sent in Step 2 on your device, then tap the authentication key.
Within 48 hours, tap on the link in the email to authenticate the app. Note: If the app is not authenticated after 48 hours, you will need to request a new authentication key.
Provides evidence-based answers to commonly asked questions in clinical practice. Designed to provide concise information needed at the point of care. For mobile access:
1. Download the free mobile app from the iTunes store or Google Play
2. Access UpToDate via the OHSU Library
3. Click on the Log In/Register link on the resulting page. First time users can register for an account to use on a mobile device or to use the CME feature.
4. Once you register, you can login to the app using the UpToDate username and password you created from step #3 above. PLEASE NOTE: You will occasionally be asked to re-verify you affiliation with OHSU. You will need to use your UpToDate username and password.