Research Data Management
Create a data management plan
A data management plan (DMP) is a document that describes how data will be collected and handled throughout a research project. These plans are increasingly required by funding agencies such as NIH and NSF. See Relevant policies page for more information.
Please contact us with questions and/or concerns regarding DMPs.
The following are OHSU-supported options for storing data and other necessary documentation.
Other non-OHSU supported storage options include:
IMPORTANT: these options are NOT approved for storage of protected health information (PHI) data.
- Open Science Framework - free, open source tool for researchers to use in collaborating, storing, and sharing data whether privately or publicly.
- Google Drive - free, cloud-based tool for collaborating, storing, and sharing documents, photos, videos, etc.
- Dropbox - free, cloud-based tool for collaborating, storing, and sharing documents, photos, videos, etc.
- Last Updated: Jul 20, 2018 1:36 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/researchdatamanagement
- Print Page