Resources for Affiliate Faculty
Access to OHSU resources
OHSU-affiliate faculty (for example, preceptors or rural campus affiliated faculty) have access to all OHSU library resources, including point-of-care and clinical decision-making tools, literature databases, library books and journals, and support from your liaison librarian.
In order to access OHSU Library resources, rural faculty and preceptors need either OHSU network access (that is, an ohsu.edu email address) or a library barcode.
1. Affiliated faculty and preceptors with an ohsu.edu email address already have access to all OHSU library resources, just use your OHSU network username (the part before @ohsu.edu) and password. If you forgot your password, please contact the ITG Help Desk at 503-494-2222 for help.
2. Affiliated faculty and preceptors without an ohsu.edu email address can request a library barcode here. Affiliated faculty must have an appointment letter from an OHSU school or program in order to be issued a barcode.
- Complete your contact information
- In the Affiliation with OHSU drop-down box, select OHSU Affiliate Faculty.
- In Section A, complete the School or Department Affiliation
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Submit. You do not need to complete any of the other information (e.g. license number, license expiration date, etc.) on this page.
- Your library barcode number will be emailed to you, usually within two business days.
- Once you have your barcode you will be able to use that to access OHSU library resources.
Following is a listing of selected library resources. You can search for additional library resources, including books, journals and other resources, from the Library's homepage.
- Last Updated: Jul 25, 2018 9:13 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ohsu.edu/affiliatefaculty
- Print Page